it is really tough to maintain a blog. Atleast that's what i feel. I started this blog a month back, first cpl of days i religiously blogged then it became once a week.
Welll after a long gap i logged back to Blogger. Last few weeks have been really hectic. I was not in station for few days too. Had gone to bombay to attend my cousins wedding. I have always been fascinated about the place bombay.So i was eager to go there for the wedding. I remeber the last time i went there for my other cousins wedding, i had a blast out there. All our cousins there hmm that was one gr8 trip. Anyways this time things were different. I just went for the wedding & came back. HAd good food met up with all my other relatives & that was it. :) I have to go back to the city just to meet up some friends. wonder when i will ge time.
Got back to bangalore from the scorching heat of bombay. It felt great to be back home. was at home for a day & then i was off to kerala for another cousins wedding. In one week i had travelled from one end of india to another. I was dead tired by the time i got back from all those visits.
The whole travel business started on the 12th of may & ended on 20th of may, one week & one day of travelling.
Got back & found that we have relatives at home. My friend call my house a lodge. Right through the year we have one extra person at our house. It would be either a relative from dad's or mom's side or friends . its fun to have ppl at home but at the same time it could get a little mad out there.
finally all have left & its just back to us at the house, plus my granny :)
well i tried to put everything what i had in mind into this, will log of for today. hopefully will blog sometime soon.
cya
Welll after a long gap i logged back to Blogger. Last few weeks have been really hectic. I was not in station for few days too. Had gone to bombay to attend my cousins wedding. I have always been fascinated about the place bombay.So i was eager to go there for the wedding. I remeber the last time i went there for my other cousins wedding, i had a blast out there. All our cousins there hmm that was one gr8 trip. Anyways this time things were different. I just went for the wedding & came back. HAd good food met up with all my other relatives & that was it. :) I have to go back to the city just to meet up some friends. wonder when i will ge time.
Got back to bangalore from the scorching heat of bombay. It felt great to be back home. was at home for a day & then i was off to kerala for another cousins wedding. In one week i had travelled from one end of india to another. I was dead tired by the time i got back from all those visits.
The whole travel business started on the 12th of may & ended on 20th of may, one week & one day of travelling.
Got back & found that we have relatives at home. My friend call my house a lodge. Right through the year we have one extra person at our house. It would be either a relative from dad's or mom's side or friends . its fun to have ppl at home but at the same time it could get a little mad out there.
finally all have left & its just back to us at the house, plus my granny :)
well i tried to put everything what i had in mind into this, will log of for today. hopefully will blog sometime soon.
cya

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home