Hanging By a Moment

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Its the end of the week. Looking back this week has been pretty ok.Had its shares of ups & downs.
Monday was not a very good one, was kinda lost with my thoughts about what to do next in life, so was kind of low the whole day. But things changed by wednesday,work was going on fine, things were falling into place & by thursday i was back to being myself.
On top of that on thursday i got Gmail well i was damn thrilled. I know its a pretty silly think to get excited about. But then when the whole world is talking about this mail service which as of now is by invite only & u happen to be one to have it, well for me it was time to gloat :)).
Anyways that was that.
Looks like this blogging is getting addictive, i have been blogging almost everything i like now. And now i got my colleague Rishi to start his blog aslo...
hmm, haaa friday went for Hum Tum contrary to what others said, I for one loved the movie.
I love movies,saw Harry Potter & prisoner Azkaban last friday. It was a good movie, but loved the book better.
well in a jist that was what happened with me right from friday last. I just hope i have a good weekend & start the week better than i did this week.

well more later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home