Its been few days since I blogged, the reason well a mix of no news plus no time, anyways here I am writing my latest blog.
My last blog was on Mobile fones & how the real use of a mobile fone has taken a back seat & more & more use is being found out.
Read this article in today's Economic times-
Dump your wallet, your cell'll do the job, this is done by the Japanese people.We all know how fast they move with technology, so I guess the day is not far when U & I will be totally depended on the mobile for every single thing.
Maybe the song You have the whole world in your hands was coined with the mobile use in mind :)
--------
Now with more & more use of the mobile fones, we probably cant say that I forgot to take my mobile, so someone def had to think of a way to overcome that situation of not answering your calls :)
My friend Ansari read this article in New Scientist which tells us exactly how that can be done......
Cell phone software creates bogus backgrounds
----- Pretending to be stuck in traffic during a mobile phone call could become much easier using software that generates fake background noise ------
well that's all for the moment, but I am sure there will be many more blogs on mobiles sooner or later..
have fun...
ps: I love my nokia mobile(nokia 6600), I doubt I go anywhere without it.
My last blog was on Mobile fones & how the real use of a mobile fone has taken a back seat & more & more use is being found out.
Read this article in today's Economic times-
Dump your wallet, your cell'll do the job, this is done by the Japanese people.We all know how fast they move with technology, so I guess the day is not far when U & I will be totally depended on the mobile for every single thing.
Maybe the song You have the whole world in your hands was coined with the mobile use in mind :)
--------
Now with more & more use of the mobile fones, we probably cant say that I forgot to take my mobile, so someone def had to think of a way to overcome that situation of not answering your calls :)
My friend Ansari read this article in New Scientist which tells us exactly how that can be done......
Cell phone software creates bogus backgrounds
----- Pretending to be stuck in traffic during a mobile phone call could become much easier using software that generates fake background noise ------
well that's all for the moment, but I am sure there will be many more blogs on mobiles sooner or later..
have fun...
ps: I love my nokia mobile(nokia 6600), I doubt I go anywhere without it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home