My work directly & indirectly involves the use of our company website. I for one strongly beleive that the website is a strong marketing tool. Its the first point of interaction between us & those hundreds of potential customers out there.
I read this article Is Your Website a Super Magnet? today. I found it intresting so just wanted to mention about it in my blog.
I read the article from the site psychotactics
the name doesnt sound all that attractive, but the articles in it are pretty good, atleast i feel so.
thats abt it for today....
oops i forgot to mention, i got to read abt the article from one of my favourite blog....
Danas blog.
I read this article Is Your Website a Super Magnet? today. I found it intresting so just wanted to mention about it in my blog.
I read the article from the site psychotactics
the name doesnt sound all that attractive, but the articles in it are pretty good, atleast i feel so.
thats abt it for today....
oops i forgot to mention, i got to read abt the article from one of my favourite blog....
Danas blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home