Countdown has begun.
Just over a week and I would have left a comfortable life for a total new begining. Difficult to digest that I will be going though it. All my good friends know that this has been a wish that I have been longing to fulfill. Going to the US.
I have heard enough of good & bad about that place. Now to see it first hand.
I wonder how it is going to be.
more laterrrrr
Just over a week and I would have left a comfortable life for a total new begining. Difficult to digest that I will be going though it. All my good friends know that this has been a wish that I have been longing to fulfill. Going to the US.
I have heard enough of good & bad about that place. Now to see it first hand.
I wonder how it is going to be.
more laterrrrr

2 Comments:
Oye... Where is the latest update.. How is US?
By
Anonymous, at 11:55 PM
:)
By
Ratish Mani, at 10:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home